Palermo Realty offers Erie’s most affordable and best maintained downtown apartments. All of the units have off-street parking and are only a short distance to all downtown attractions including Erie Days, and the Rib Fest.
- Walking distance to all downtown attractions – Erie Days – Rib Fest
- All of Palermo Metro apartments have off street parking
- Erie’s most affordable and best maintained downtown apartments
- Many of these apartments are in converted old Mansions
- On-Site Full-time Professional Management
- Full-time Professional Maintenance
- 24 hour Emergency Maintenance
- Affordable unique apartments in a variety of sizes and floor plans
- Central location – Walking distance to Gannon
- Walking distance to downtown bars and restaurants
- Walking distance to Erie Civic Center
- Walking distance to Sea Wolves ball park
- Close to 8th & Chestnut Coin Laundry
- Full appliances
Ask us about our many garages for rent
- 453 West 6th St. – Heat Included
- 446 West 6th St. – Heat & Electric Included
- 308 West 7th St. – Heat Included
- 354 West 7th St.
- 326 West 5th St.
- 426 West 8th St.
- 422 West 8th St.
- 418 West 8th St.
- 410 West 8th St.
- 412 West 8th St. – store fronts available
- 407 West 8th St. – next to coin laundry
- 403 West 8th St. – coin laundry
- 810-812 Chestnut St. – next to coin laundry
- 814 Chestnut St. – next to coin laundry
- 822 Chestnut St. – some are townhouses
- 404 West 9th St. – heat included
- 324 West 9th St. – 3 blocks from Gannon, hot water included
- 917 Liberty St. – loft bedroom apartments
- 1612 Cherry St.
- 1702 Liberty St.
- 1710 Liberty St. – single family home
- 1714 Liberty St. – attached garages
- 904 West 20th St.
- 1201 West 37th St. – single family home
- 823 Washington St.
- 814 East 10th St.
- 408 West 9th St.