Downtown Erie, come to where the action is…
Why Live Downtown?
- Walking Distance To Entertainment Venues
- Close To All Erie Festivals
- Convenient Laundromats
- Grocery Stores
- Convenient Dry Cleaners
- Local Sporting Events
Close To Erie Employers:
- Erie Insurance
- Hamot Hospital
- City Hall
- Erie County Courthouse
- Erie School District administration building
- Variety of Banks and broakerage houses
- Variety of Attorney Offices
- Variety of Clinic’s and Medical Centers
- Erie Water Authority
- Erie Port Authority
- Gannon University
1, 2, and 3 bedroom houses and apartments.
Priced from $300 to $1,025 per month.
Short term corporate furnished rentals available.
Some units with utilities included.
24-hour emergancy maintenance.
On site management: Rental Office 410 West 8th Street.
Palermo Realty & Development manages over 500 units to choose from.
Well lit parking lots.
Garage rentals available.
Varity of Designs that include:
Wood burning Fireplaces
Central Air Conditioning
Restored Historic Buildings